Take our QUIZ!
Are you suffering from any of the following?
HeadachesNeck PainUpper Back PainShoulder/Arm PainTension Across ShouldersMiddle Back PainLower Back PainSciaticaFatigue/Tired
Did you answer yes to any of the above?
REVIEW THE 15 WARNING SIGNS OF AN UNHEALTHY SPINE
1. Do your heels wear out unevenly?
2. You can't take a satisfying deep breath.
3. Your jaw "clicks".
4. You have to "crack" your neck, back or other joints a lot.
5. You can't twist or turn your head or hips to either side easily and equally.
6. You are often fatigued.
7. You have poor concentration.
8. You have low resistance to disease.
9. Your foot flares out when walking.
10. One leg appears shorter than the other.
11. You have poor posture.
12. You have headaches, back aches, sore or tender spots in muscles or joints.
13. You have a constant stressful feeling and tension especially in muscles and joints.
14. You feel stiffness in your back and neck.
15. You just don't feel right, you are in general poor health.
IF ANY OF THE ABOVE PROBLEMS ARE LEFT UNTREATED & UNCORRECTED THEY USUALLY GET WORSE. All of these warning signs are cues that your spine is subluxated. A spinal subluxation is an interference of nerve flow. Without restoring the nerve flow, it can lead to joint, nerve, tissue, muscle and health damage. Contact one of our physicians @ 708.562.1234 to schedule an evaluation to further assess your spine. MENTION the web site & recieve a FREE Surface EMG.
|AMERICARE Health & Rehab Center|
Dr. Robert Macchione
1900 South Mannheim Rd. Westchester, Il 60154